We would like to inform you that WORLD ASSOCIATION FOR SEXUAL HEALTH, Reg. No. 113646353, located in 1300 S 2nd St#180, Mineapolis, MN, USA  (“Controller”) uses cookies on its web pages, to secure its functionality, optimization and performance and for advertising and marketing purposes (to adjust advertisement according to user preferences).

From the personal data processing perspective, the Controller processes cookies for the purpose of:

– securing of optimization and performance of web pages (e.g. for speeding-up user’s request, remembering pre-settings etc.);

– adjustment of advertisement according to interests and preferences of the user.

The Controller processes information obtained from cookies for abovementioned purposes based on your consent, which you expressed by adjustment of your web browser settings. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time be changing your web browser settings. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.

Abovementioned is without prejudice to so called “technical cookies” which are used for basic functions of web pages. Use of such cookies does not require consent of the user.

The Controller use Google Analytics to create internal statistics about web traffic. Such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller to improve its services for web page user. The Controller does not disclose these data to any recipients, except Google Inc. who provides the Google Analytics services and it is its processor, and WORLD ASSOCIATION FOR SEXUAL HEALTH, Reg. No. 113646353, located in 1300 S 2nd St#180, Mineapolis, MN, USA, who manages the web pages and it is also in a position of processor. More information about Google Analytics are to be found here.

As a data subject you have the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of their processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability and right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Detailed information about exercise of your rights are to be found here.