Call For Expressions of Interest, Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health, 2023
The World Association for Sexual Health is calling for expressions of interest for organizing and hosting the 2023 Congresses of the World Association for Sexual Health. Requirements are listed below.
A recognized local active community/society/institution, WAS member in the field of sexual health and sexual rights with at least one member based in the proposed city is a necessary. In addition, it is necessary that the entity present a history list of scientific events held by them.
- Well organized and supportive convention bureau;
- Support from city authorities, convention bureau;
- Easy accessibility for international participants (international airport and other means of transport);
- No other major events taking place on preferred date;
- Availability of diverse accommodation options and proximity to the congress venue and the city center;
- Competitive rates.
- The number of rooms required for the congress will depend on the programme which will be decided by the WAS usually at the site visit;
- There must be main room for plenary sessions able to seat at least 800 – 1500 participants (theatre style), and a number of smaller rooms (50 – 200 participants, theatre style) for more interactive sessions as determined by the programme and space for 250 posters and exhibition.
Further criteria, requirements and how to apply could be seen below:
WAS Congress 2023 – Call For Expressions – PDF document link
DEADLINES AND SUBMISSION
Bids should be submitted to WAS Congress Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 31st, 2020
Any questions concerning the bidding procedure shall be sent to WAS Congress Committee at email@example.com no later than May 21st, 2020
Due to the current COVID 19 sanitary situation affecting worldwide, we are reviewing the plans and conditions for expressions of interest for the 2023 WAS congress.
We will gladly attend any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance, please keep safe.